Let's Get Rowdy
I have a group of amazing women that I've been teaching for a couple of years now. These women have radically changed their lives from the inside out. They have learned how to live a life that they love. How to love their money. Their bodies. They have learned to love who they are.
They call themselves The Rowdies.
These women have transformed me. And together we’ve transformed the lives of over one hundred women around the world.
I am their coach and their teacher.
They are my coaches. My teachers. My friends.
These women that have only met online and through class- who know each other so deeply and intimately. These women who are so devoted to their own inner work.
I recommend reading the corresponding Tao of Rowdy Chapter to prep for class. I also recommend using the companion Workbook as a follow-up and personal practice post-class. Both books are available through Amazon. Purchase now.
Tao of Rowdy - Class 1 - May 30th, 10 AM Pacific
Rowdyism #1: A Rowdy knows that she is responsible for what she thinks, how she feels, what she does and for the results she creates in her life. We will do an in-depth study of this Rowdyism. We will learn what this Rowdyism means and how to practice this in real life. Learn practical tools for your understanding how change how you experience your life.
Tao of Rowdy - Class 2 - June 5th, 10 AM Pacific
Rowdyism #2: A Rowdy questions everything. We will do an in-depth study of this Rowdyism. We will learn what this Rowdyism means and how to practice this in real life. Learn practical tools for your understanding how change how you experience your life.
Tao of Rowdy - Class 3 - June 12th, 9 AM Pacific
Rowdyism #3: A Rowdy knows that it's impossible for someone to make her feel something without her consent. We will do an in-depth study of this Rowdyism. We will learn what this Rowdyism means and how to practice this in real life. Learn practical tools for your understanding how change how you experience your life.
Tao of Rowdy - Class 4 - June 20th, 9 AM Pacific
Rowdyism #4: A Rowdy knows that happiness is a skill that requires practice. We will do an in-depth study of this Rowdyism. We will learn what this Rowdyism means and how to practice this in real life. Learn practical tools for your understanding how change how you experience your life.
Tao of Rowdy - Class 5 - June 26th, 9 AM Pacific
Rowdyism #5: A Rowdy knows that peace can be found in any situation no matter how difficult.We will do an in-depth study of this Rowdyism. We will learn what this Rowdyism means and how to practice this in real life. Learn practical tools for your understanding how change how you experience your life.
Weekly Rowdy-Up Exercises
- Specifically designed to create a space for joy, love, gratitude, support and belonging in your day.
- Help your daily practice of self improvement, coaching and awareness.
- Tailored to help you practice our current tools from class
- Shared each morning from my collection of photos, images, quotes, and other fun goodies.
- Sometimes funny. Sometimes sweet, poignant, or inspiring... Always thought-provoking.
- An authentic personal example of a top coach’s self work and coaching tools as a template for your own personal work.
- A behind-the-scenes look at the mind of a master coach. Sometimes disillusioning. Always authentic. Honest. Real.
- Classes are taught by me, on our tele-class line.
- No re-runs. Always the newest and best stuff that I have to offer.
- Attend the class live and have the chance to ask me questions or receive coaching - or listen (and re-listen) to the recording on your commute or while you hike.
- Class times and days alternate to accommodate members with a variety of time-zones and schedules. Class times are posted one-month in advance.
- The weekly ebook of the homework questions, images and my daily work gives you a chance to keep up with any missed work.
- Keep up with the gang by posting questions and comments on the open discussion forums.
- Receive coaching and watch and learn while other members receive coaching
- Ask questions and stay involved through the forum discussions
- If you’re shy, and have a hard time sharing, no worries at all. You are welcome to join us and just read about what’s going on and wait until you’re comfortable before you join the conversation.
- After each class - all previous discussions are deleted. This helps keep our discussions fresh and relevant while protecting the privacy of our members.
Coaching from Meadow
- Daily access to coaching from the leading experts in the life coaching industry. You have access to my coaching as well as the best and brightest of the brilliant minds in the coaching world.
- One-to-one attention from nearly 50 coaches on anything life-related. Relationship issues, self-esteem issues, food/weight and body issues, boundary issues, motivation issues and general life coaching issues.
- One-to-one attention from me on anything money related. Money, career, work, paying off debt, earning issues, spending issues and money coaching issues.
Other Exclusive Benefits
- Ridiculous discounts, first dibs and all kinds of exclusive offerings on private coaching, group classes and coach trainings.
- Invitation to our in-person retreats.
- Exclusive access to archived classes.
I am so absolutely certain that you will find tremendous value in the coaching, classes and community - that if for any reason you are not completely thrilled and do not think your membership is worth $129, you may withdraw within the first 30-days and will receive a full refund immediately. No hard feelings.
Cross your fingers.
Our community is limited to 100 active members. If we have an opening - we can take you right away. Otherwise your name will go on the wait list and you will be invited as soon as we have an opening.
You Qualify for Membership If:
You value real more than pretend. We want to know the ‘real’ you. We believe in helping each other drop the ‘pretend self’ so that we have the courage to show up 100% in our own lives.
You value people who listen to what you have to say. Who you are... matters.
You value a place to practice. We don’t see ourselves as experts - and we don’t require you to be one either. We are all equals. We are all learning. There is no finish line here.
You use the word “Fuck.” (Or at least you aren’t offended if we do.) We are a wild and rowdy bunch of women - and we use the entire English language.
You like to laugh. A lot. We take a sense of humor seriously around here. We laugh, we mock, we giggle.
You value women from all backgrounds, ages, countries, time-zones and see the beauty in lifetimes of experience and in the sharing of their stories and insights.
You allow us to have your back when you need support. And you have ours when we need yours.
You love yourself enough to ask for help when you need it. Or at least to tell us that you’re having a hard time asking.
You value celebrating our wins - and share yours with us. We throw parades (digitally), give each other high-fives, prizes, and hugs.
You are willing to be called on your shit. We can try pretending or sneaking or avoiding - but sooner or later we call each other out. Because we care.
You value learning and growing. Some of the best ‘coaching’ comes from our graphic designers, copy-writers, photographers, stay-home-moms, small business owners, daughters, corporate executives, lawyers, sisters, dancers, poets, writers, advertisers. You don’t have to know anything about coaching. Everyone here is a coach in their own way. Every question matters.
Please do NOT join if:
You are judgmental, holier-than-thou or an elitist. We are a bunch of women doing the best we can with the circumstances that we are in. We aren’t here to judge each other or the feel virtuous or better-than. We’re here to support one another.
You are fake and like other fake people. We don’t do pretend. We are real and we value authenticity. We aren’t here to be fake-nicey-nice... we are here to learn and grow.
You want to stay separate and dislike connecting to other honest and amazing women.
You take yourself too seriously. We do our best to laugh at what life offers. To take things as they come. To help each other find humor when it might hurt other-wise.
You think self-help, spirituality and learning needs to only be reverent and serious. We like to have fun here.
You think you have it all figured out. This is a place for learners only.
You want to be lazy or passive. We are actively here to change, learn and grow.
If you’re thinking:
I can just sign up later. Don’t risk it. The sooner you sign up the more great stuff you get. We have a limited number of memberships available. When we are full - we are full.
I don’t want to make a big commitment. To get the most from this - you need to plan on about 5 minutes a day plus 60 minutes a week time to listen to (or participate in) the classes. This has been designed to help prompt your learning and to help you practice and grow. So you’ll get the daily reminders - but it’s up to you how you choose to participate.
This isn’t my priority right now. Ummm... well, it should be. Your happiness and your well-being should be your top priority. I know that you’re used to putting everyone else first. I totally get that you think you need to wait until everyone else is taken care of. But I'm here to remind you to make time for yourself. And to help you commit to your own emotional well-being.
I need to get through '_________' and then I can take on a new project. If you wait, you’ll miss out. Plain and simple. Yes - of course - you could keep putting this off. You can wait for the stars to align perfectly so that you feel like your calendar is open enough to add something new. OR... you could just commit to your own happiness and decide to do something about it now. Not later. Sign up now.
I don’t know if I’ll be able to join the classes. That’s ok. Classes are offered at a variety of times on different days of the week. They are recorded just in case you miss them. You can also post questions ahead of time if you’d like something answered on the call.
I’m not a coach - I won’t belong. Seriously. Not true. This is a group of all types of women from all walks of life. No coach training or self-help knowledge is required. Come as-is.
Group classes aren’t for me - I like my privacy. We’re not going to force you to do anything you don’t want to do. You can participate in the discussions if you’d like - or you’re totally free to just read and observe. We just want you to do what’s right for you. There is no wrong way to do this
Limited Number of Membership Openings Available.
If your registration is received after our community is full - your membership will not be accepted and your money will be returned.
Here’s what they have to say...
The best part about being a Rowdy is the feeling of connection to other women who are doing deep and meaningful work in their lives.
I get to just be me, not some version of who someone else wants me to be.
It is a place to be loved and to offer love.
I feel Meadow's love coming through when I read her posts. She’s an inspiration to me and everyone she comes in contact with. Knowing her is an honor.
The best part of being a Rowdy is the feeling of safety to show or expose yourself. To know you will not be judged.
Meadow's kind of ninja at creating family actually. This forum is just an incredible place of unconditional love + the right kind of tough love, support and encouragement and accountability. I can't think of a better example of what a family is and should stand for.